quinta-feira, 4 de junho de 2015

Walking to the end

Last weeks, after realized me that my posts were so incocluded I had started stop write and same time introduce me in a so introspective process that even I don't know to explain why...anyway, the course was continuing and we were our moment to finalize some works and this week we had a so intensive and sensitive program regarding special needs.

Presentation E´LEARNIG PROJECT (26.05.2015)

 This activity, cordinated by Päivi was to me, maybe, one of most importants because really promoted a self relection in the sense to organize some ideas and tools to share with my peers and studentwhen I'll come back. 


Presentation TRANSDISCIPLINARY  PROJECT (27.05.2015)

We (Roberto, Rodrigo and me) decided plan a transdisciplinary class from the news of the day and achieving as much subjects as possible, although our focus was in our specifical areas. So the first one was about twister and we took this way to discuss natural disasters and their social and economics impacts, raising open-ended questions and promoting different debates regarding the theme. Challenged but constructive...

PCK, Authentic Learning, Transdicplinary, Inductive Teaching and Learning and another references.

Intensive Special Needs Course. (28.05 to 03.06.15)






Intensive week about special needs. At this time we could visit differen centres that develop good jobs.





















Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário